About S Nur Taylan Gulet
The luxurious Turkish S Nur Taylan gulet features excellent cuisine and services, a distinctive interior design, exceptionally big living rooms, and an abundance of water toys. 8 beautiful cabins are available to guests, including 6 double-bed cabins and 2 triples with a double bed and a single bed.
There is a wide variety of water toys available on the S Nur Taylan gulet. She has exquisite hand-carved detail all throughout, which makes her stand out from the other gulets in her class. She features extremely roomy living spaces with a soothing color palette. The saloon features a well-designed open floor plan with big windows that let in lots of natural light.
The saloon features a well-designed open floor plan with big windows that let in lots of natural light. A skilled crew of five or six people, led by Captain Salih, is at the service of this excellent gulet.
While many unforgettable social occasions and delectable Mediterranean fare may be enjoyed outdoors around a sizable oval hardwood table made of mahogany, surrounded by teak seats, the shaded aft is outfitted with overstuffed cushions flanking the stern. Additionally, there is a full-service bar where passengers may order cold, revitalizing drinks while traveling on board S. Nur Taylan. The food is excellent. Turkish Mediterranean cuisine, made fresh and every day, offers a vast variety that suits different palates.
Double Cabins: 6
Twin Cabins: 2
8 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
DVD Player in Cabins
Coffee and filter coffee machine
TV in Saloon
Music System in Saloon
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers