About Prenses Esila Gulet
Prenses Esila, this beautiful boat, she is one of the most preferred yacht that we receive good feedback from our guests, has 6 luxurious and spacious cabins with first class design inside and out. 6 friendly, experienced, young and dynamic team serve you, our esteemed guests, throughout the blue voyage.
The deck areas at Prenses Esila are pleasant, and there are lots of water activities to keep you entertained. With water toys such as a water ski, ringo, banana, wake board, paddle board, kayaks, snorkel, mask, and fins, you may have a one-of-a-kind experience.
On this amazing boat voyage tour, you and your children may sample seafood and Turkish kebab, one of our skilled chef’s specialties and a huge hit, and have a good time with the youthful and pleasant crew.
WHY CHARTER PRENSES ESILA ?
We have very good reasons for this, the most important of which is our faith in our boat, captain, and young crew. In terms of technical requirements;
- Lodging for 12 guests
- She has 2 master cabins, 2 double cabins and 2 triple cabins
- Besides these,Shower, wc, air conditioner, shower cabin, and television are all standard features. The aft deck area’s main dining table, sitting area, and service bar provide luxury comfort for all guests.
- There is one inside dining table and 2 outside dining tables.
- Entertainment equipment for kids
- 18 hours air conditioning
- Very reasonable prices
- Very delicious Turkish food from our experienced Cheff
- The freshest seafood dishes
- Experienced, young and friendly crew
MORE ABOUT PRENSES ESILA
The foredeck section houses the sunbathing cushions and the front crowing group. The flybridge area, especially at night, is an excellent spot to party. During your vacation, the team will feed you delicious Turkish food. Secure your week on the Prenses Esila yacht, for which we have made 1 year in advance reservations, and start counting down the days until your ideal trip!
In the gorgeous Turkish seas, the Prenses Esila gulet is ideal for two or single family groups, yoga cruises, event groups, honeymoon vacations, weeding gulet cruises, parties or event.
Master Cabins: 2
Double Cabins: 2
Triple Cabins: 2
6 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boat with 2 master cabins
DVD Player in Cabins
Wakeboard x 1
Kneeboard x 1
Paddleboard x 1
Banana for 3 pax
Kayaks x 2
Ringo x 1
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers