About Kaptan Mehmet Bugra Gulet
Launched in 2014 and has provided very successful charters since. Designed with pure comfort, luxury, and entertainment in mind. The Kaptan Mehmet Bugra gulet stretches 34 meters (39 meters length overall). This beautifully designed gulet can carry up to 18 passengers. Guests can choose from 2 triple, 2 master and 4 double cabins. Each cabin is fully equipped with air conditioning, satellite TVs, USB and HDMI connections for connecting your own devices from the comfort of your own cabin.
Kaptan Mehmet Bugra gulet features a jacuzzi on the forward deck, along with large sized sunning mats for guests. And at the bow, guests can enjoy a huge crescent-shaped seating area with two tables which can convert into a shaded area by the pull out oversized tent.
The aft deck area is excellent. There are over-sized cushions which border the stern and yet another spacious area, where alfresco dining can be enjoyed under shade.
Top 5 Reasons Why Charter Kaptan Mehmet Bugra Gulet in Turkey
- She is very suitable for large groups or multi family groups.
- There are great assortment of waters toys. Water ski, Mono ski, ringo, wakeboard, kneeboard, paddleboard, jet ski, banana, canoe, sea scooter.
- 8 cabins for up to 18 guests.
- 6 crews onboard. The crew member as to be; Captain, chef, 2 hosts and 2 sailors.
- Loyd class certificate and suitable for charter in International waters with up to 18 guests.
We have successful charter tours and happy clients from many years. Our goal is to make you happy on our Kaptan Mehmet Bugra Gulet for your dream vacation.
Master Cabins: 2
Double Cabins: 4
Triple Cabins: 2
8 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabins
Boats with Jacuzzi
DVD Player in Cabins
Hydro Massage Units in Bathrooms
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers