About Elara 1 Gulet
Elara 1 gulet, 42 meters long, offers you an unforgettable blue cruise holiday in the magnificent bays of the Aegean.
She provides 12 refurbished cabins and accommodation capacity for up to 24 guests. Cabins are spacious and luxuriously comfortable. Each cabin has a bed, shower, WC, shower cabin, air conditioner, make-up table, small sitting area, wardrobe, among her standards.
Dining Area on Board Elara 1 Yacht
There are dining tables in the living room area. The tables to serve up to 24 guests in the hall, which has the capacity to provide luxury service prepared for your large group. You can enjoy moments of fun with your group, accompanied by panoramic views. The pleasure of dining in the lounge, which has been specially designed for adverse weather conditions, can turn into entertainment with your friends.
Decks Area on Elara 1 Boat
The aft deck area has seating areas where you can enjoy the view while sipping your cocktail.
The front deck also has a wonderful seating area where you can toast to the unique panoramic view. Independent and different, comfortable seating areas on Elara 1 gulet offer you beautiful alternatives with your group, friends or family.
Entertaining on Elara 1 yacht
The most entertaining part of the Elara 1 yacht is undoubtedly the upper deck. The jacuzzi, sunbathing areas, service bar and seating groups in the upper deck area provide a unique party opportunity for the guests.
Whether you want to have a party on the boat, organize a special event, or aim for a nice holiday with your family, whatever your goal is, Elara 1 gulet is already showing you that she will be the best option with her pictures and videos.
With the early reservation opportunity, you can guarantee your week on the Elara 1 boat, and plan an unforgettable holiday in advance.
Double Cabins: 6
Twin cabins: 6
Tender boat: Available
12 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers