The blue cruise experience in Rhodes, Greece is a unique and unforgettable adventure. With its stunning coastline, crystal-clear waters, and fascinating historical landmarks, Rhodes is the perfect destination for a luxury yacht charter. Time for escape to Rhodes blue cruise in the Mediterranean Sea.
When you book a charter with blue voyage in Rhodes, you can expect a truly personalized experience. The company offers a range of yacht types, from smaller, more intimate vessels to larger yachts suitable for groups or families. All of their yachts are well-maintained and fully equipped with modern amenities, including air conditioning, spacious cabins, and a range of water sports equipment.
The crew members on board the yacht are experienced and knowledgeable about the area, and they will help you plan your itinerary based on your preferences. You can explore the stunning coastline of Rhodes, visit secluded coves and beaches, swim in crystal-clear waters, and enjoy a range of water sports such as snorkeling, diving, and kayaking.
Rhodes Blue Cruise Destinations Guide
- The Old Town of Rhodes: The Old Town of Rhodes is a UNESCO World Heritage site and is considered one of the best-preserved medieval towns in Europe. It features impressive fortifications, such as the famous Colossus of Rhodes statue, the Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes, and the Street of the Knights.
The Castle of Rhodes, also known as the Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes, is a medieval fortress located in the city of Rhodes, Greece. The castle was built by the Knights Hospitaller, also known as the Knights of Rhodes, in the 14th century, and it played a significant role in the history of the island.
- Rhodes Acropolis: The Rhodes Acropolis is an ancient citadel located on the island’s highest point. It offers panoramic views of the island and is a popular spot for hiking and picnicking.
- Beaches: Rhodes is known for its beautiful beaches, including the famous Lindos beach and Anthony Quinn Bay, both of which offer crystal-clear waters and white sandy beaches.
- Shopping: The island’s capital, Rhodes city, has a variety of shops that sell everything from souvenirs, clothing, and jewelry.
- Rhodes Nightlife: Rhodes has a variety of bars, clubs, and restaurants that stay open late, making it a popular spot for nightlife. Rhodes has a variety of bars and clubs that stay open late, offering a mix of music and dancing. There are also options for those looking for a more laid-back atmosphere, such as jazz bars, and traditional tavernas.
- Excursions: Rhodes is a popular destination for day trips and excursions to nearby locations such as the island of Symi, the ancient city of Kamiros, and the Valley of the Butterflies.