Blue cruise in Kos; another name of the escape to the paradise in Greek Islands. This beautiful Greece islands is very near to Bodrum. Kos is a Greek island located in the Aegean Sea, near the coast of Bodrum, Turkey. This beautiful island only 45 minutes far away to Bodrum with ferryboats. It is the third largest of the Dodecanese Islands and is known for its beautiful beaches, historical sites, and lively nightlife.
Kos Island is a popular tourist destination known for its beautiful beaches, rich history, and vibrant nightlife. It’s a part of Greece and is accessible by ferry from various Greek ports and neighboring islands. Additionally, Kos has its own international airport, making it easily accessible to travelers from around the world.
Blue Cruise in Kos Destination Guide
Kos Island offers a mix of historical and cultural attractions, beautiful natural scenery, and a lively atmosphere, making it a popular destination for a wide range of tourists, from history enthusiasts to beach lovers and partygoers.
- Kos Town: The island’s capital, Kos Town, is known for its well-preserved medieval castle and ancient ruins, including the Asklepieion, an ancient healing center dedicated to the god of medicine, Asclepius. It also offers a variety of shops, bars, and restaurants, and a lively nightlife scene.
- Beaches: Kos is known for its beautiful beaches, including the famous Paradise Beach, which is a long, white sandy beach that offers crystal-clear waters and a variety of water sports.
- Water sports: The island offers a wide range of water sports such as jet skiing, parasailing and windsurfing.
- Scuba Diving: Kos is a popular spot for scuba diving and snorkeling, with a variety of local diving schools offering courses and dive trips to explore the area’s underwater wonders.
- The Kos Castle: The Kos Castle is located on the northeastern coast of the island. The castle was built in the 14th century by the Knights of Saint John, and it offers panoramic views of the island and the sea.
- Excursions: Kos is a popular destination for day trips and excursions to nearby locations such as the island of Nisyros, the ancient city of Astypalaia, and the Valley of the Butterflies.