About Arabella Gulet
Gulet Arabella has been designed to provide you, your special guests, an extraordinary blue cruise experience. Every detail has been carefully considered so that you can experience more than the comfort of a five-star hotel in the unique waters of the Mediterranean and Aegean.
Arabella Gulet, which has been in service since 2007 (refit 2018) with a hundred percent satisfaction guarantee, is one of the most preferred super luxury yacht options by Guletyacht.com visitors with its numerous references and recurring reservations.
The super luxury yacht with a length of 28 meters and a width of 7.10 meters can accommodate a total of 8 guests in 2 Master, 2 Twin cabins. With private shower and WC facilities in each cabin, all cabins and all yachts are equipped with air conditioning for a comfortable stay on hot summer days. There is also a jacuzzi in the master cabin. All cabins have TV, DVD and music system.
The interior design of the Arabella yacht has been tastefully decorated to give its guests the feeling of swimming in luxury. All you have to do is enjoy the different flavors while the eye-catching tables are set on the dining tables in the saloon and on the deck. There is a TV, DVD and music system in the living room. While your meals are being prepared for you in a fully equipped separate kitchen, you can enjoy the sun with enough sunbathing area and cushions for all our guests.
Master Cabins: 2
Twin Cabins: 2
4 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers