About A Candan Gulet
16 guests can board the gulet A Candan, which was constructed in 2007. It measures 8 meters wide by 35 meters long. It offers the chance to navigate a boat this size through the azure waters of the Turkish and Aegean seas to reach the ocean.
With 8 cabins, including 2 masters, 2 doubles, and 4 twins, it is a fantastic vessel for large groups and long distances.
Overall, there has been improvement in the architecture of the cabins that house the toilet and shower.
It’s possible to view the boat’s crew. Depending on the situation, 4 or 5 people work aboard the boat. In this scenario, a trip aboard a huge blue cruise ship will be a treat.
Internally, it is built to mimic a fully outfitted wooden Turkish gulet. It’s challenging to create a Gulet finish that appreciates the Gulet’s flavors. The journey will be remembered for the green and blue sails of the captain and the happy faces of the cabin crew.
Master Cabins: 2
Double Cabins: 2
Twin Cabins: 4
8 Cabin Boat Turkey
Amateur Fishing Equipment
Boats with 2 master cabin
DVD Player in Cabins
TV in Cabins
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
• Meals, all kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
• Airport/Hotel transfers